Ratings of the top rated Braun and similar food processors
Tediously scanning the web for the best deals on appliances can be a nightmare, so we’ve done the work for you. Here we have researched and reviewed only the highest rated Braun food processors and others that are similar. These are from across the nation based on customer ratings, to ensure that they’re the top quality food processors around, are thoroughly used by people and are worth spending money on. These are priced between $150 and $300 to ensure maximum effectiveness while still being reasonable in terms of cost. Shown below are our top FP-14DCN Elite, KFP0933QG and Braun FP3020 reviews.
Braun FP3020 Review
- It has 15 speed settings and a pulse setting which ensures top precision and control of the processing.
- The capacity is a generous 12 cups and offers up to 900 watts of power.
- It includes 8 accessories for a variety of different jobs.
- The feed tube is wide enough for whole food without the need to cut it up first.
- It’s energy efficient due to low power consumption.
- This highest quality braun food processor has a lid which is designed with leak protection in mind.
- It includes an additional food chopper attachment and a mini bowl for smaller jobs.
- The parts are all okay to place in the dishwasher.
- It’s not noisy considering the power and size.
- It’s free from BPA.
- 1 year warranty included which can be extended.
- Amazing based on ratings from previous buyers.
- An in unit part storage feature isn’t featured.
See price and customer reviews here
Cuisinart FP-14DCN Elite Collection 2.0 14 Cup top rated food processor
- The 14 cup bowl capacity is huge. It also includes an extra 4.5 cup small bowl for use with smaller batches of ingredients. A fantastic combination.
- This features an absolutely massive 1300 watt motor to work its way through tough jobs easily and efficiently in seconds.
- The bowls are made from a durable polycarbonate.
- The feed tube is wide to ensure all foods can fit inside.
- Features a seal system to ensure no spills during processing.
- It has modern electronic touch pad controls with blue LED lights and a pulse feature.
- It includes a slicing disc and shredding disc that are both adjustable to meet your needs specifically. These are extremely useful tools to have. It also includes a dough blade and large & small chopping / mixing blades.
- The parts are safe to go in the dishwasher.
- A spatula and recipe book is also included.
- Comes with easy to understand instructions.
- Has a retractable power cord and comes with a storage case for more efficient storage.
- Comes with 20 year motor warranty and 3 year limited warranty.
- The rubber seal can accumulate debris over time. This can be removed and washed separately if this happens though.
See price and customer ratings here
KitchenAid KFP0933QG 9 Cup
- This product is from a trustworthy brand and has a 9 cup work bowl size. A bowl with a 3 cup size is also included.
- The slicing disc is stainless steel so will be long lasting and sturdy. It’s also adjustable from the outside, meaning that you can adjust the size of the slicing disc without removing the blade. A multi-purpose blade, reversible shredding disc and a dough blade are all included too.
- Spills are prevented with the seal system.
- The product features a 3-in-1 wide feed tube system
- It has high, low and pulse settings.
- It has hassle free 1 year warranty, which can also be extended.
- It looks great.
- The motor is basic at 350 watts, though there have been no complaints on its efficiency.
See price and new customer ratings here
The top of the Braun food processors reviewed here is the Braun FP3020 followed by the Cuisinart FP-14DCN Elite Collection 2.0, for the reasons outlined in the Braun FP3020 review. These are phenomenal with a great range of features otherwise unheard of on the market and are certain to handle anything you throw at them. With the customer feedback shown you can be at ease to know that they are great buys.
Want an industrial one for business use? Look here.